Become a Specialist Trainer
If your goal is to be an Outdoor Trainer, Boot Camp Instructor, Sports Team Trainer or to work with Children, the Elderly, Injured or Disabled groups then the MAX Double Diploma programme is perfect for you.
You will gain the specific Fitness and Business knowledge and skills required and learn how to implement your plan for success under the guidance of your personal mentor and coach.
MAX Graduate Ashleigh made her passion of training children a business with Active Attitude
Watch Ashleigh’s story below:
Learn more about being a Specialist Trainer
So you want to be a Personal Trainer / Fitness Professional and you have a passion for a specific group of people you want to help.
- You may have a specific challenge you want to focus on, or help to overcome
- You have a desire to combine one passion with another; training the people who play the sports you love most or training musicians, dancers, performers, actors because you love the performing arts
- You may have a passion for food and want to combine cooking and exercise classes
- You love martial arts and / or boxing and you want to combine those specialised skills with fitness training
- You want to travel the world and meet thousands of new people every month so being a Fitness Professional on a cruise ship sounds like an exciting option
- You love children so want to train them for high self esteem, help with their co-ordination, to be good at their sport or to help them lose weight, be healthier and happier
- You may want to train families so you can help the whole family get fit and strong and healthy together
- You may be passionate about business and you want to surround yourself with corporate high flyers who challenge you to think bigger
- You want to help your personal cultural group or your local community to be fitter and healthier
Any area of life that YOU are passionate about has people in it that need to be healthy, fit and strong, they eat food, and may need to perform at an even higher or better level. Being a Personal Trainer / Fitness Professional who specialises in what you are most passionate about, makes for very happy days at, “Work”. If you want a long term career doing what makes you happy everyday, make sure you don’t choose a generic, base level fitness course.
Yes you need the in depth technical knowledge of your specific area of passion AND you need in depth fitness training and motivation skills for your specific client base AND you need the specific business skills, tools, knowledge, education and training to make sure your unique business is successful and profitable. Specialising in YOUR area of passion means you have even more chance of standing out from the crowd of average to poor personal trainers who have not bothered to do more than a basic fitness course.