Do you have a Job you Hate?
Is it time to get out of the job you hate and have a career you love as a Top Level Personal Trainer?
Rowie (MAX College Founder) Personally Answers Your Questions about having a Fitness Career
Rowie Shares how to be Successful in the Fitness Profession
Meet Successful MAX Students
(Use the arrows to scroll left and right through the Videos)
All About Studying at MAX
Researching a new Career can be fun, exciting and scary all at once!! Please consider the opportunity of having a top level education to be a fitness professional, not just a basic course to give you the same education as the, “Crowd of Average Fitness people”. Be more than just a personal trainer, consider being the very best in the fitness profession with the MAX top level education – The Executive Trainer. This top level fitness business education includes;
- A Double Diploma in Fitness Business (Incl. Cert III and Cert IV in Fitness, Fitness Business Diploma and an Advanced Fitness Business Diploma)
- A customised, tailored education to suit your career goal
- A convenient mix of Online learning, face-to-face workshops and weekly online webinars
- Personal, one-on-one study Mentor sessions with your own successful fitness coach
- Introduction, access, connection and networking with the most successful fitness business owners and fitness professionals in the world
- Top level, ongoing help and support while you study and after you are qualified
- A lifetime of ongoing upgrade and up-skill education
- AND a career guarantee (some conditions do apply)!!
So most of the, ‘Scary’ is gone and you can focus on the, “exciting” and all the great opportunities available for you. Health Clubs, Personal Training Studios, Gyms, Cruise Ships, sporting teams, Five Star Health Spas, Five Star Resorts and Five Star Hotels all looking for highly skilled, highly trained fitness professionals so there are so many opportunities for you.
Please do not stay in a job you hate when you can definitely have a career you love – our MAX Graduates do!!
Greg, the MAX International Career Coach would love to chat with you in person, by Skype or on the phone. He can answer all of your questions and help you find the very best way to become a qualified Fitness Professional so you can get started in your new fitness career as soon as it is best for you.
MAX College Founder – Call or text Rowie on + 64 21 481 444 from Australia or 021 481 444 from New Zealand
Call or text the MAX International Career Coach Greg on 423-376-294 from Australia or +61 423 376 294 from New Zealand HAPPY READING!! –there is lots of information below…
When can you study and how long will it take for you to become a fully qualified top level fitness professional?
You could start studying today!!
And you can complete your education in a time-frame that suits you. To be eligible for the Career Guarantee you will need to complete your Double Diploma within 18 months – but you can take as long as you need to OR, we have focused, committed MAX Graduates completed the entire Diploma Program within in a few short months so they could start their amazing new fitness career as quickly as possible!
- YES, YES, YES, you can study from the convenience of your own computer screen and in your own time.
- Unlike any other online education program in the world today – ALL of your Diploma Sessions have been filmed in real time – better than being in a classroom because the Fitness Business Coach is chatting directly to you
- All the resources you need and the assessments/knowledge checks are online
And how much? What is the $$$ investment in your new education?
YES, YES, YES, The MAX Double Diploma Program is a top level, private college education. However, we have a specialised education finance provider, GO2 Finance, who are very helpful with finding a student loan option to suit your budget. Big or small, $$$ will never be the reason you cannot be a fully qualified, MAX Health, Exercise and Lifestyle Professional.
NOTE all MAX student payment plans and loan options can be fully customised to suit YOU. With a deposit, your loan can be shorter, or your weekly payments more or you can invest in your education in full so you do not have to have a student loan. All of these would help to reduce any interest that you would pay on any student loan!
MAX Student Loan Options can be as low as $60 a week